• Cash/Check Donations: Lighthouse Family Network, Inc. is a 501(c) (3), Not-For-Profit Christian organization, so your donations are tax deductible. Lighthouse’s Accounting Department will be glad to provide a donation receipt for all donations.
• Clothing: Easily used condition for children of all ages
• Diapers, Baby Wipes, Formula
• Car Seats: if they are still within their expiration date
• Gift Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Wal-Mart, Target) for clothing: We often have children who have come from emergency removals from their home and will come to us with few personal possessions. These gift cards are used to purchase these items for these children.
Beginning of School Year:
Backpacks, bags and items for school
• Gift cards (HEB, Wal-Mart) to assist the families with their large holiday meals
• Christmas gifts for the foster children through Lighthouse Family Network’s Bright Light Tree program, which begins in November of each year)
To find out about how else you can help, please contact Lighthouse at 1-888-908-1212